Saturday 20 November 2010

A Video Tutorial On How To Create a Colorful Abstract Wallpaper - Photoshop

I love abstracts. Really, I do. Something about them is quite mysterious. The same abstract art hits me differently depending on my mood.

I love colorful pictures as well. So vibrant, so full of, errrr.... colors.

Wallpapers? I adore them. The first image I photoshopped, I immediately made it my desktop wallpaper.

I love these 3 things. Really, I do. It's just a coincidence that I'm posting a photoshop video tutorial about making a "colorful" "abstract" "wallpaper" so stop thinking that I'm saying I love these things just because I'm posting a video dealing with them. Stop please.



Ok. I'll admit it. I don't care about abstracts, nor about colorful stuff and wallpapers. But hey, if it will make you watch the video, then I'll lie and lie some more. The more you watch, the more you'll learn. So there, I'm lying just for you... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment