Friday 19 November 2010

How To Make Ice Text In Photoshop - Video Tutorial

Whew, when summer's here, who wouldn't like a block of ice, eh? Last summer, I made something in photoshop to set as my desktop wall paper. I watched this photoshop tutorial video, followed it to the letter, and hey, it worked. I got me an icey text displayed on my desktop and just by looking at it, I felt cooler. Haha, laugh if you must, but it really did work.

I can feel a bit of skepticism here from you. You don't believe me, I know. Well, I guess I have to prove it to you. Here's the video tutorial. Fire up Photoshop. Make your own Icey Text and you'll see.



Now, if you got this right, you probably have a cool, literally, looking text. Look at it. Now tell me, you feeling the coolness?

So..?

C'mon!

Really, you don't?

Ha! You probably messed something up somewhere.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment